A blog about Sylvanian Families, toy photography, collection, miniatures and crafts.

8 December 2020

At the supermarket

-Honey, I need butter for the pancakes but I am feeding the baby right now. Could you please buy some?
-Don't worry dear, I am popping out to the supermarket. I'll be back in no time!



-Can I come with you dad?
-OK son, let's go shopping together!



-Hey dad, they seem to have some great offers today, even on chocolate bars!
-Really, we better get a shopping cart!



-Good morning Mrs Harvey! Are there any chocolate bars left?
-Good morning! I'm sure you will find plenty in the snack section!



-Really great offers Mr Harvey! Even on my favourite coffee, I'll take an extra one!
-I would also suggest to try this wonderful wine! It's really a bargain!
-Indeed, I will buy one too!



-Dad can I get my favourite apple juice?
-Of course you can!



-Hello Mrs Chestnut! Have you spotted any good deals?
-Hello Mr Trunk! A lot of great bargains today! Have a look at the yogurts and also bananas are half price!
-Oh thank you so much!



-Chocolates! And chips! This is my favorite section!



-Dad I filled a basket with snacks!
-OK, and I got bananas and apples. They look so fresh!



-I should not forget the milk ... maybe we need some yogurt too!



-All right Mrs Harvey! I believe we're done!...



-I am sure your mom wll be thrilled with all these bargains!



-Hi honey! You won't believe what we got in great prices!
-Oh lovely...did you bring the butter?
-The...butter...ehm...oh no...! But... don't worry sugar, this time I promise I'll be back in a flash!




******************************




I made some DIY mini snacks for the photos:










4 comments:

  1. Sylvanako, I have only just seen this and it is awesome! Silly Mr Trunk, forgetting what he came for in the first place! :)
    I really like the little snacks you made, especially the potato chips! Did you create the artwork yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much GreyRabbit!Yes I used photoshop to make the artwork.

      Delete
  2. I really like all the mini food! Their detail is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn’t know there was a standing baby for the original elephant family!! Can anyone please tell me where I can find him?? That’s my favorite family ☺️💕

    ReplyDelete