A blog about Sylvanian Families, toy photography, collection, miniatures and crafts.

11 September 2022

At the beach

 -Can't wait to get in the water! It looks perfect!




-Come on little one, don't be afraid of the water! You will love it!




I can see you are enjoying it so much now!
... splish, splash...



OK! I'm ready to dive! Will you join me?



Lily Tuxedo loves sunbathing. It's so relaxing to hear the waves and feel the warmth of the sun!



-Nice job guys! Our sand castle is gorgeous!



-Sun or shade dear?
-Shade is just fine for me, thank you!



-Quickly! Hit the ball before it touches the ground!
-Yay! What a shot!



Summer is even better with friends! So come and join us!



So cool! Will you bury me next?





-Let's play beach soccer!



-Let's take a break from diving and relax! Aahh!



-Look! We've found some beautiful seashells for your collection!



-The fresh sea breeze is perfect for our kite to fly high!
-Yes it looks so happy up there! I wish I could fly too!



Linus Fisher and Isabella Hopper are showing of how fast they can play beach tennis, although the little ones are feeling a bit dizzy watching the ball!



-Would you like to see my seashell collection?



Summer is full of colors!
Meet the fashionable summer girls!



It was such a great day at the beach!

-Let's have an ice cream and say goodbye to carefree summer holidays!...








No comments:

Post a Comment