A blog about Sylvanian Families, toy photography, collection, miniatures and crafts.

14 October 2023

Harry Potter (part 3)

 -We are lost!
-I think we're not supposed to be here! It's the forbidden third floor corridor!
-I hear steps!
-Quickly, let's hide in here!
-It's locked!...
-Leave it to me!...ALOHOMORA!... OK, get in!



-Oh no, look!
-It was locked for a good reason!
-Ahhhhhhhh! RUN!



-Phew... that was close...
-Why on earth do they have a giant three headed dog locked up in a school?
-It was standing on a trapdoor! Maybe it's guarding something...



-Hagrid, why there is a giant three headed dog in the school?
-What? You know about Fluffy?
-That thing has a name?
-Of course he has! Actually he is mine! I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the...hmm... nothing... It's top secret!
-We knew he was guarding something important! Why?Does someone want to steal it?
-Maybe Snape is trying to steal it!
-Nonsense! Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher!
-But he is so strange and mysterious!
-Well, stop meddling around you three! What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel... Oh I shouldn't have said that...
-Who is Nicholas Flamel?
-No more questions!



-Here it is! Nicholas Flamel is the only known owner of the Philosopher's Stone.
-The what?
-"The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It'll transform any metal into gold and produces the Elixir of Life which will make the drinker immortal."
-Wow!
-"The only Stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, an alchemist who last year celebrated his 665th birthday."
-So that's what Fluffy is guarding! But wait! Hagrid has told us that someone has been asking about Fluffy! Someone must be trying to steal that stone!
-I think it's Snape!
-We must inform Professor Dumbledore immediately!



-We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!
-I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here, he left for London!
-But this is important! Someone is going to try to steal the Philosopher's Stone!
-I don't know how you three found out about the Stone, but I assure you it is very well protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly!



-Well, what would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?
-We... we were just..
-You ought to be careful. People will think you're... up to something...



-Look! Someone has put a spell on this harp! The music made Fluffy sleep!
-Great! We can now open the trap door!
-Oh no! I think the harp has just stopped playing...
-Quickly! Let's jump!...



-Be careful Harry, all these flying keys are after you!
-That old key with the broken wing must be the one that opens the door! I will catch it!



-Professor Quirrell, you?... No... it can't be... I thought Snape was...
-You are wrong Potter! Snape was a stalker, he rarely left me alone... Although I'm never alone, never!... Now, how does this mirror work? I see myself holding the stone but I can't get it! What do YOU see Potter? Tell me!



-Harry Potter, we meet again!
-Voldemort!
-Yes. You see what I've become. A parasite. Live off another... But there's something that can give me a body of my own! Something that you hold in your hand right now!



-Take the stone from him!
-Yes master! Potter give me that!
-Never!
-Ohh noo! Stop! Your touching is burning me! Ahhh...



-You won this time Potter... but I'll be back...



-I want to personally thank you my boy! You and your friends saved our school!
-What happened to the stone?
-Relax Harry, the stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I agreed that it was best all around.
-So that means Voldemort will never come back?
-Well I am afraid that there are ways he can return, but we are safe for now!
-Why professor Quirrell couldn't bear my touch?
-It was because of your mother who sacrificed herself for you! It was the pure love that gave you that power and kept you safe!



-And the winner of this year's House Cup is... GRYFFINDOR!
-YAY!




* * * * * * * * * THE   END * * * * * * * * *




* * * * * * * * * * * * *





No comments:

Post a Comment