A blog about Sylvanian Families, toy photography, collection, miniatures and crafts.

30 May 2021

Peter Pan (part 4)

 -Oh no!
-All right, men, take them away. And now Smee, to take care of Peter Pan...!



-I'm sure Pan will find our little present quite 'exploding'!



-So will you join me crew or else you will walk the plank!
-Never! Peter Pan will save us!
-Hear that Smee, Peter Pan will save them, haha! I don't think so, when he finds our little package... and reads the inscription 'To Peter with love from Wendy. Do not open till 6 o’clock...
-What's in the package?
-Just an ingenious little device... that will blast Peter Pan out of Neverland for ever!...
-Oh no!



Tinkerbell has been listening every word and she escapes from the lantern to save Peter! Will she get there on time?



-You all heard the explosion! Now Pan may rest in peace...Well what will it be, join the crew or walk the plank?
-We will never join your crew Captain Hook!
-As you wish, ladies first me dear!
-Goodbye boys!
-Oh no Wendy...
-Be brave!
-Come on! Get it over with! Move along...!




-Stop! This time you've gone too far Hook!
-Look, it's Peter Pan!
-It must be a ghost!
-No it's me! Say your prayers Hook!



-I've got you now Hook!
-You wouldn't hurt old Hook, would you lad?
-Tell your crew to abandone the ship immediately!
-OK Pan! It will be done! Am I free now?
-Well... all right, if you say you are a codfish!
-I am a codfish...!



-OK Hook, you're free to go! Be careful though, Mr Crocodile still wants the rest of you!
-Oh no! Help! Smee! Smee...!



-All right crew, we're castin' off!
-Captain, could you tell me where we're sailing?
-To London madam!
-Oh! Boys! We're going home!
-Hooray! Hooray for Captain Pan!



-Goodbye Peter Pan! Until we meet again one day!




THE   END   



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 




Here are some behind the scenes pics:










4 comments:

  1. Haha, Hook deserves to walk the plank. You told the story so perfectly, it was great. The cuteness from the critters really pulls everything together! The pixie dust around Tink is a lovely detail you added. What are you going to do next?

    Can not wait for more,
    Posh Pear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Posh Bear,
      thanks so much for following the story and leaving so lovely comments! I am working on a new project you will soon find out!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed your Photostory very much! My kids as well (T_T). Thank you for sharing your behind the scenes photos! I do often wonder how you can create so many beautiful photos! It's a lot of hard work and involves many meticulous details! Kudos to you my friend! You are one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are so kind my friend! It's quite a hard work but it's also great fun and your lovely words keep me going! Hugs to you and your daughter! ❤

      Delete