A blog about Sylvanian Families, toy photography, collection, miniatures and crafts.

29 April 2021

Peter Pan (part 3)

 -Just imagine! Real live mermaids!
-Hello Peter! Who is she?
-Hi girls! This is Wendy!
-Hello Wendy, join us for a swim!
-Oh hello! No thanks, I am not dressed properly!...



-Peter you've been away so long, will you tell us one of your adventures?
-Yes Peter something exciting!
-Well OK! I will tell you about the day I... but wait ... I see something behind these rocks! Let's have a closer look...



-It's Hook! They've captured Tiger Lily and heading for Skull Rock! I can see someone else is watching them too... Follow me Wendy, let's find out what they're up to!
... Tick tock.... tick tock....



-Now my dear princess, you tell me the hiding place of Peter Pan and I'll set you free. Am I not a man of me word Mr. Smee?
-Yes.. a-always Captain... !
-So better talk my dear or soon the tide will be in and then it will be too late!



-Don't you dare to hurt her!
-I've got you this time Pan!
-Well, well. A codfish on a hook!
-I'll get you for this Pan, if it's the last thing I do!..



... Tick tock, tick tock...
-Do you hear something Captain?
-No, oh noo!
-Mr crocodile, do you like codfish? Haha!



-No, no, Smee, Smee!...


-Don’t go away, Captain! Stay right there now, sir! I’ll save you, sir!...



-How!
-How!
-Peter Pan mighty warrior. Save Tiger Lily. Make Big Chief very happy!



-Captain, you asked to see Tinker Bell!
-Begging your pardon Miss Bell but I want to discuss with you a serious matter...



I asked you over Miss Bell to tell you that I admit defeat and I am leaving tomorrow for ever. I also want to tell Peter Pan that I have no hard feelings although I admit that he has his faults like bringing that Wendy to the island for instance. Why rumors has that she's come between you and him... What's that... Tears? So it's true... Well I believe it's that Wendy who's to blame... I think I know how to deal with this... Take her to the sea with us! Only then Peter will be himself again! If only we knew were to find her...



... What me dear? You could show us the way? Ah, Hangman's Tree! So that's the entrance to the hiding place! Thanks me dear, you've been most helpful!




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





2 comments:

  1. Adorable! The mermaids are gorgeous, love those blue tails! And Tink, where do I start? She's so cute even when she is sad! Everyone has amazing costumes.

    Love to see more,
    Posh Pear
    (P.S. You named this Part 2)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very kind, so happy with your lovely comment! Ooops, I will fix it right away!

      Delete