A blog about Sylvanian Families, toy photography, collection, miniatures and crafts.

11 May 2020

Mary Poppins (part 2)

Chim chiminy, chim chiminy chim chim cheroo
I does what I likes and I likes what I do
.♫






Today I'm a screever and as you can see
A screever's an artist of highest degree
And it's all me own work
From me own memory
No remuneration do I ask of you
But me cap would be glad of a copper or two!






-Wait, don't move, Well... . I'd know that silhouette anywhere!...





-Mary Poppins! Of course it's you!
-Nice to see you again Bert! This is Jane and Michael.
-Hello! I think I've seen you around! Chasin' a kite last time, weren't it?






-Mary is taking us to the park!
-To the park? Not if I know Mary Poppins... When you're with her the most unusual things begin to happen, you suddenly are in places you've never dreamed of...
-Oh come now Bert, I don't know what you're talking about...






-I'd love to go to a place like that!
-Beautiful, ain't it! A typical English countryside, maybe with a little fair down that road and over the hills!
-May we go Mary Poppins? Please?
-I have no intention of making a spectacle of myself, thank you.
-Yes Mary Poppins, Now's the time, no one's lookin'.






-Please Mary Poppins, please!
-Oh well, hold hands, don't slouch and one... two...






...three!





-Wow, we're actually inside the painting!
-Look at our clothes! Amazing!






-I thought you said there was a fair!
-So I did. Down the road behind the hill, remember?
-Come on! I hear the merry-go-round.
-You can go childen and we're right behind you!






-Mary Poppins you look so beautiful!
-Do you really think so?

-Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Mary
Mary makes your heart so light
When the day is gray and ordinary
Mary makes the sun shine bright!

-Oh Bert, you haven't changed a bit, have you!






-What a lovely place!
-Welcome, you can order what you will and there will be no bill! It's complimentary!
-You are very kind!
-Anything for you Mary Poppins! You're our favourite person!






When Mary holds your hand, you feel so grand
Your heart starts beatin' like a big brass band!
It's a jolly holiday with Mary
No wonder that it's Mary that we love!






-Bravo... so lovely... Well, we should join the children now!





-Our own private merry-go-round!
-I wish we could take a real ride!
-Well, let's try that!






-Yippee! This is so much fun!





-We are having a wonderful time Mary Poppins! We have no words to describe it!
-Hmm, I thing there is a very good word. Am i right Bert?
-Just tell'em what it is!
-It's...
 ... Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!...

Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious!
...Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
...♫






(Background pictures are from the original Disney movie 'Mary Poppins - 1964')




********************************



1 comment: