A blog about Sylvanian Families, toy photography, collection, miniatures and crafts.

23 February 2021

Peter Pan (part 1)

 ... All this has happened before, and it will all happen again...


-Take that! Give up, Captain Hook?

-Never! I’ll teach you to cut off me hand Peter Pan!



-Wendy, will you tell us another Peter Pan story?
-Well, father wants me to stop telling Peter Pan's stories and said that it's my last night in the nursery because I've grown up...
-Oh that's so sad... we love these stories... and we don't want you to grow up!
-I don't want to grow up either... Now, John, Michael, time for sleep. But I am leaving the window open just in case...
-In case of what?
-In case Peter Pan comes back! You know I found something that belongs to him!
-And what's that Wendy?
-His shadow...! Our dog Nana had it but I took it away!

-Let's find my shadow Tink, must be here somewhere... and try not to wake anyone up...

Shadow? Shadow?...



...


Aha, there it is, you found it Tink! 


-Peter Pan! I knew you'd come! I am Wendy! I saved your shadow for you! Let me help you sew it on! You look exactly the way I thought you would!


-Thanks! Your dog got it from me the other night! I was at the window listening to your great stories about me! I tell them to the lost boys!
-I am so glad you came tonight Peter or I might never have seen you. It's my last night in the nursery... I have to grow up tomorrow...
-Grow up? But that means no more stories!...


-No, I won't let that happen! Come with me Wendy, we're going to Neverland!
-Neverland!
-You'll never grow up there!
-Oh Peter that's wonderful, but... what would mother say?
-Mother... what's a mother?
-A mother is someone who loves and cares for you and tells you stories!
-Good! You can be our mother then. Come on!

-He is here! He is here! Hello Peter Pan,we are Wendy's brothers, Michael and John!
-Hello!
-Look! Is that a pixie?
-Yes,that's Tinker Bell!
-What is she doing?
-Talking!
-What did she say?
-She says... Wendy is a big, ugly girl, haha!
-Oh well, I think she's lovely!


-Wendy, come on, let's go!
-Peter I couldn't go without Michael and John!
-OK then! Are you all ready to go?
-But... how do we get to Neverland?
-Fly of course!
-Fly? ...But... we don't know how to fly!
-It's not that difficult! All you need is to think of a happy thought... and a little bit of pixie dust!
-Oh my! We can fly!
-Yes! You can fly!


-Come on everybody, here we go! Off to Neverland!
-Yay! We can fly! We can fly!


-There it is Wendy, second star to the right and straight on till morning!




* * * * * * * * * * * * *

7 comments:

  1. Hello Sylvanako! I'm Posh Pear, but my name is Yosemite and a year ago I stumbled upon your Flickr account. Sadly, I couldn't find it again. Your photos were amazing and I especially loved your fairy tale stories! Amazing work!

    I am glad I have found your account again and this Peter Pan tale is lovely! I remember when I was younger watching so much Peter Pan and Disney movies! Love that shadow and I hope to see more!

    Keep up the good work,
    Posh Pear (Yosemite)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yosemite for your kind words! My Flickr account is always there but I am glad you found my blog too! More of the story is coming soon!

      Delete
    2. Your welcome, Sylvanako and I'll most definitely be on the look out for Part 2!

      -Posh Pear (Yosemite)

      Delete
  2. I loved it what a great presentation

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you have kept posting on your blog. The pictures are much bigger here and we can see so finely the details in each of them! And it's a format that makes it easy for my daughter to read :) Looking forward to the rest of your story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane! Yes I believe my pictures look better in this format! Happy that your daughter enjoys them!

      Delete