A blog about Sylvanian Families, toy photography, collection, miniatures and crafts.

20 October 2017

Trick or treat!

'...Trick or treat...!'








LadyLollipop wrote:Forget the pumpkin, that mushroom is adorable! I want to hug it, and squeeze it and... 
Haha LL, :lol: now you have inspired me for another photo with mushroom baby! Seems like it will really need your hug and affection, because it's getting dark and it is left alone in the scary woods




LadyLollipop wrote::think: Sylvanako, we cannot take the suspense! Did little mushy baby make it out safely?
 
 Well, the rest of the story goes like this...
... Suddenly three scary figures appear behind the bushes, a mummy, a ghost and a witch! :-o Poor mushy is about to scream and cry... But just then... the figures approach and... reveal their faces! They are the Mulberry kids all dressed up, returning from their Halloween party! What a relief! They help little mushroom to find its way back home safely and... that's how this story ends! :angel:

2 comments:



  1. pattysminiatures wrote:
    So very Cute .................gorgeous photos too!


    Amaia wrote:
    :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3:
    Wow!!!Its beautifullll!!!!
    Thank you for sharing your photos. :happy: :happy: :happy:


    Jessalyn wrote:
    Lovely outfits :clap: it seems like they are having a lot of fun :love:


    nzemily wrote:
    Wow! This is such an amazing photo! I must say, it is one of my favorite out of all of those you have done. That mushroom! I LOVE it! Such a beautiful photo, well done!


    Chill82 wrote:
    Aww, SO CUTE!!



    Terra wrote:
    Oh my goodness, this is so cute! I love the costumes and the clay details! Wonderful job :) :love:


    Piffle wrote:
    Oh man that is so CUTE I'm going to explode. :D


    Ayrell wrote:
    Wonderful pictures! Those babies are just the cutest.


    cutata wrote:
    :clap: So much cuteness in one picture! Thank you for sharing, Sylvanako! :clap:
    I´ve been really busy since I started work in September that I didn´t have time for Sylvanians.
    It´s great to log into the forum again and find your beautiful pictures. :love: They are so inspiring.


    LadyLollipop wrote:
    Sylvanako, you are going to have to stop now... I CANNOT TAKE THE CUTENESS!!! :lol:
    Forget the pumpkin, that mushroom is adorable! I want to hug it, and squeeze it and... :happy:
    Your Halloween photos are super cute. I love the house that looks as though it is in the woods, almost like the scary witch lady.
    I am making these two my new desktop backgrounds and we are starting a Halloween celebration today.



    cutata wrote:
    I really feel like hugging that cute mushroom baby! Those eyes looking at him...
    I wonder where are the rest of his friends. I just hope he didn´t get lost in the middle of the forest.
    Another great picture, Sylvanako! :clap:


    cutata wrote:
    OMG! Talking about cuteness...Sylvanako, I´ve just seen the pictures of the babies trying to reach for the cookies! I love them so much! :love:

    Logging again on the forum made my day!Thanks my friend for all the support and kind words, it's a pleasure to make you smile, can't wait for your new projects too! :love:


    LadyLollipop wrote:
    AWWWW! Poor dear seems so lost with all of those scary eyes! Where is this forest?! I am on my way! :-o Hang on little mushy, I'm coming to save you!


    Ayrell wrote:
    Awww, poor thing! Hope he finds his way soon!


    pattysminiatures wrote:
    Aww Hope the mushroom has a brick in that bag!


    nzemily wrote:
    This outfit is just too CUTE but I hope he finds his way back soon!


    LadyLollipop wrote:
    :think: Sylvanako, we cannot take the suspense! Did little mushy baby make it out safely?

    ReplyDelete


  2. LadyLollipop wrote:
    yAAAAY! :dance:


    Piffle wrote:
    Hahaha I love the Sylvanian world. Never too scary and always a happy ending. :love:


    nzemily wrote:
    Yay! What a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete