A blog about Sylvanian Families, toy photography, collection, miniatures and crafts.

9 October 2024

Chocolate Factory (part 2)

-Chomp... the grass... chomp... is yummy ... chomp...
-Mmm! That candy is delicious!... Augustus, don't eat too much grass my son!
-Gnam... OK mom... gnam...




-I must admit this tastes so good! Such a rich flavor!
-I would love a chewing gum like that! But be careful mom, you will ruin your diet!
-You are right but it's hard to resist!



-Dad! I want a tree like that in my garden!
-But Veruca, it's not easy to find such trees!...
-No! I want this one right now! You can buy it from Mr Wonka! I want it, I want it!



-Mike! Stop smashing the candy with your feet!
-But he said to enjoy...! It's much more fun than eating them!



-Look over there! I can see some tiny people! Who are they Mr. Wonka?
-These are the Oompa Loompas!
-The Oompa Loompas?
-Yes, they are the workers of my factory! They are very small but so good!



-Oh, there are so many of them!
-Yes! Some years ago I travelled to Loompaland looking for exotic new flavours! There in the jungle I found the Oompa Loompas who lived in tree houses to escape from the terrible beasts that lived below! So I took them with me to work in my factory! Here they live safely in peace and eat their favourite cocoa beans! They are such wonderful and loyal workers! I must warn you, however, that they are very mischievous. Always making jokes!
(Veruca) - Dad I want an Oompa Loompa right now!...



-Hey little boy! My chocolate must be untouched by sylvanian hands!
-Augustus sweetheart! Please don't do that...!



-Help!
-Augustus! Oh no! He can't swim! Please save him!...



-Don't worry Mrs Gloop! He will be sucked up in one of my factory pipes!
-Where does this pipe go to?
-Well... I think this one goes to the room where I make the most delicious kind of strawberry-coated chocolate fudge!
-What? Isn't that dangerous?
-Stay calm! The Oompa Loompas will help you find your son!... I want you to take Mrs Gloop to the fudge room, and with a long stick start poking around in the mixing barrel to find him, OK? I am sure everything will be fine!...



-Let's continue our tour! This is one of the most important room of the entire factory! The Inventing room!
-Wow! It's a laboratory!
-Correct! All of my most secret inventions are cooking and simmering in here. Let's have a look but please don't touch a thing!



-What is that machine doing?
-That machine produces Everlasting Gobstoppers!
-What are these?
-It's candy for children that have very little pocket money. You can suck them all year and they never get any smaller!
-Wow! So clever!
-Who wants one?
-Me, me!
-Me too!
-Here! You can pick the flavour you like!



-Mr Wonka! What's this? Looks like gum!
-This is one of my most fabulous inventions but still in progress!
-What's so fab about it?
-This little piece of gum is a three course dinner! Tomato soup, roast beef and blueberry pie!
-It sounds like my kind of gum! I'll have some!
-No! I'd rather you didn't! We are still working on it!
-I’m the world record holder in chewing gum. I’m not afraid of anything!
-On no! Violet stop! Spit it out!...



-Wow! It's tomato soup! I can feel it running down my throat!
-Please stop!...
-And now it's changing! Roast beef and baked potato! Yummy!
-Well... I'm a little concerned about next...
-Here comes the dessert! Blueberry pie and ice cream!
-Look!... Her face!... She's turning blue!...
-Oh no! Honey! What's happening?... Violet! You're turning violet!
-I told you! It always goes wrong when we come to the dessert!...



-Oh no! She is swelling up!
-Like a blueberry!
-Mom! I feel strange!
-Mr Wonka! What's happening to my daughter?
-Well, it happens every time... It's just weird...
-But I can't have a blueberry for a daughter... Help us!
-Loompas! Roll her to the juicing room! She must immediately be squeezed to get all the juice out of her before she explodes!



* * * * * * * * * 

No comments:

Post a Comment