A blog about Sylvanian Families, toy photography, collection, miniatures and crafts.

8 August 2021

Motorcycle trip

 George Mulberry is a great handyman. He can repair almost anything! His favourite place is his garden shed. In fact it's a mini workshop where he keeps most of his tools and equipment.



George's biggest love, besides his wife, is his vintage motorcycle! It has a sidecar and carries most of his precious family memories as he owns it for over 30 years! He loves tinkering with his motorcycle for hours. But he knows how to take good care of it and it is still functioning quite well!



Mildred Mulberry waters the flowers first thing in the morning. Their scents and colours lift her mood up and then she's ready to enjoy breakfast with her husband!



-Oh George, will you have a break and join me for breakfast? You woke up so early and still had nothing, you must be hungry I believe!
-Yes dear, I am coming!


-Is everything OK with the motorcycle?
-Yes honey, I just did a quick check up before we visit our grandchildren for the weekend! Everything works fine!
-Great! We're leaving after breakfast!


-Are we ready to go?
-Yes George I believe we are! I made my special apple pie, our grandchildren will love it!
-And not only... no one can resist you delicious apple pie Mildred!


-Are you comfortable dear?
-Yes George, I am fine!
-Great! Hold your basket tight and off we go!


-It's a fine day! Let's take the shortcut through the forest road! Isn't it wonderful honey?
-Yes George! A little bumpy maybe but wonderful!


-Watch out that stone!
-Aaahh... hold tight!
-Oh no!... the pie!...



-Look!
-They're here! I can see them!



-They're all waiting for us George!
-Us and the apple pie too! Unbelievable how you caught it in the air Mildred! You are incredible!
-Thank you dear!


-Welcome! Did you have a good trip?
-It was great,... only a few ups and downs!
-Will you stay for the night?
-Yes dear, we are staying for the whole weekend!
-Yay! Is that apple pie grandma?
-Yeap! A special one! It's all yours!
-Yummy!


-Grandpa, will you take us for a ride, pretty please?
-OK guys, but only a quick one around the block! Come on, jump on!
-Yay!


-Yippee! Grandpa you are the best!!!




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

6 comments:

  1. Love it so much, Sylvanako! That garden shed is so cute with all the miniature tools! I am in love with that house,the flowers are ❤!

    What house is that called? I am curious :D

    Have a great day,
    Yosemite (AKA Posh Pear)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Posh, it was so fun to set up these little scenes! The house is called 'Copper Beech Cottage'and is one of my favourites!

      Delete
    2. Oh! Thank you for telling me, it is a beauty! By the way, I joined the forum a few months ago, everyone is so nice there😊

      I'll be waiting to see what you'll do next,
      Posh Pear

      Delete
  2. I never get tired of your wonderful work, Sylvanako. This one is superb. The attention to detail - all those perfectly placed props, realistic backgrounds, giving your Sylvanians such character, the uneven tufts of grass, leaves, motion effects - all photographed with clarity and care, is a delight.

    I'm happy to have discovered this hobby, and your skill is a much appreciated part of my enjoyment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackson, how can I thank you for your delightful comments! I put all my heart in these little photos and I feel so glad when someone gives me so heartwarming feedback! I am happy for this hobby too! We have a lovely community!

      Delete
  3. Hello! I am searching and adding Sylvanian families blogs to my own blog's friendlist. Just wanted to say, your blog is looking amazing! I love all of your pictures and those cool set ups you have made! So detailed and picture perfect! Keep up the good work. You are now on my read list :) <3
    My blog is only in finnish, but it has lot's of pictures too of my collection. Welcome visiting! Thank you!
    https://kokoelmakirjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete